Business persons who do not qualify under Canada Immigrant Investor Program, may consider applying for Canadian immigration using Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) for entrepreneurs or similar programs offered by Manitoba.
The required net worth is much lower as compared to net worth of CA$1,600,000 in case of federal immigrant investor program.
The applicant must meet following criteria to be eligible for approval under SINP.
- A minimum verifiable net worth of CA$300,000.
- Net worth must have been accumulated through verifiable legal means.
- At least 3 years of experience as entrepreneur or relevant experience in business management.
- Obtain at least 56 points on the Intent Grading Grid for Saskatchewan.
The approved nominees of SINP are required to:
- Have a minimum active investment of CA$150,000 in the Province of Saskatchewan. If equity in business is less than one third of the business, then the total investment has to at least CA$1,000,000.
- Must be involved actively in the day-to-day management of the business.
- Have deposited CA$75,000 as Good Faith Deposit. After meeting certain criteria, the Good Faith Deposit is returnable.
Once application has been reviewed and approved for nomination, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will assess the application for permanent residence on the basis of health, criminality and security.
Services for SINP Entrepreneur category
We will assess the client’s eligibility for SINP and advise accordingly.
Prepare and submit all the application forms, and supporting documents according to the requirements of SINP.
Assist the client in settling in Saskatchewan if required.
Contact us today and we will provide the best possible option to immigrate to Canada.