The College of the Rockies offers the students lifestyle and learning opportunities to match its spectacular setting in the location of Kootenay Rocky Mountains of southeastern BC, Canada. Canada is fast becoming the destination of choice for international students. The following are the top seven reason to choose The College of The Rockies to study in Canada:
- Small Class Sizes: With fewer students in the class College’s highly qualified instructors can give students the personal attention they need.
- Low cost of living and tuition fees: The cost of living in this area of Canada is low compared to many other locations, and College tuition fees are up to 50% lower than major universities.
- Rocky Mountain Lifestyle: Explore the beautiful Canadian Rockies and try fun activities. Hiking, golfing, skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, and river rafting are just a few of the activities available.
- Modern College Facilities and Student Residence: College campus offers easy access to computers and free wireless Internet connection. The student residence in Cranbrook provides a friendly and safe home during student’s stay.
- Transfer of Credits: Credits are transferable to many universities across Canada and internationally
- Simple Application Procedure: Non-competitive admission policy and simple application procedure
- Job Opportunities: Work options for students with one year or more study program. After completion of two year study program, student can get a three year post-graduation work permit.
- TOEFL/iBT 80, or
- IELTS overall 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and 6.0 in writing
Weather in Cranbrook, BC, Canada
Cranbrook has four seasons. The average temperature in the summer is 25 degrees Celsius. The average temperature in the spring (March) and fall (October) is about 15 degrees C. We normally get snow during the months of November to March. The temperature at this time is about -5 degrees C.
Study Programs Offered at the College of The Rockies:
College of the Rockies offer a number of study programs leading to certificate, diploma or bachelor degree. Following are few diploma programs offered.
1. Tourism and Recreation Management Program
The College of The Rockies offer One-year Certificate and Two-year Diploma program in Tourism and Recreation Management. The program prepares students for employment in the fields of Tourism and Recreation Management or to continue their studies toward university degrees.
2. Business Administration Program
The Business Administration program (BUAD) is designed for both part-time and full-time students interested in pursuing a one year certificate, a two year diploma in one of several majors, a four year Bachelor of Business Administration degree (Sustainable Business Practices).
Business Administration students can receive credentials at the certificate, diploma, or degree level, and can continue toward other university degrees, certifications, or professional designations. Two-Year Diploma is awarded to students who successfully complete the prescribed diploma curriculum in one of four majors:
- General Management,
- Marketing, and
- Aboriginal Financial Management.
Brilliancy Immigration is an authorized representative of the College of the Rockies to provide guidance in choosing the right program and get admission in the desired study program. Click Here to Apply Online Now.